Tuesday, June 27, 2017

How to Stop Robocalls on Your Cellphone

Growing problem...

Robocalls on cellphones are on the upswing.

Noticed an increase in robocalls on your cellphone lately?

An executive with a cybersecurity company in Sunnyvale, Calif,, said the volume of robocalls has seen a "particularly big uptick" since the fall, Christopher Mele reports on nytimes.com.

In a Robocall Strike Force Report in October, the Federal Communications Commission said telemarketing calls were the No. 1 consumer complaint, Mele wrote.

For some tips on how you can deal with this growing problem: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/smarter-living/stop-robocalls.html

Photos: Giphy, nytimes.com.

Next time on The Allen Report: 
The 40-Year Evolution of the Laptop Computer.

1 comment:

  1. I have also read a nice article at http://www.whycall.me/news/my-4500-payday-from-a-telemarketer/. I think by suing company who harass us by phone, it will make them stop calling. I don't get many of them recently. I will try to sue them if they annoy me with their robocalls in the future.

    ReplyDelete